ML Monitoring with Emeli Dral
July 7th, 2022
46 mins 57 secs
About this Episode
I'll be having some conversations with the people behind the tools that ZenML offers as integrations. We spoke with Ben Wilson a few weeks back, and today I'm pleased to publish this conversation with Emeli Dral, co-founder and CTO of Evidently, an open-source tool tackling the problem of monitoring of models and data for machine learning.
We discussed the challenges around building a tool that is both straightforward to use while also customisable and powerful. We also got into the thinking behind how they grew their community and blog along the way.
- Emeli Dral (LinkedIn)
- Emeli Dral (@EmeliDral) / Twitter
- Evidently AI - Open-Source Machine Learning Monitoring
- Evidently Documentation
- Evidently AI Blog - Machine Learning in Production
- Evidently AI - Community & Support
- Emeli Dral - How Your ML Model Will Fail and How to Prepare for It - YouTube
- Emeli Dral: The day after deployment: how to set up your model monitoring - YouTube
- Is My Data Drifting? Early Monitoring for Machine Learning Models in Production | PyData Global 2021 - YouTube
- Monitoring Machine Learning Systems in Production - YouTube