I'll be having some conversations with the people behind the tools that ZenML offers as integrations. We spoke with Ben Wilson a few weeks back, and today I'm pleased to publish this conversation with Emeli Dral, co-founder and CTO of Evidently, an open-source tool tackling the problem of monitoring of models and data for machine learning.
We discussed the challenges around building a tool that is both straightforward to use while also customisable and powerful. We also got into the thinking behind how they grew their community and blog along the way.
- Emeli Dral (LinkedIn)
- Emeli Dral (@EmeliDral) / Twitter
- Evidently AI - Open-Source Machine Learning Monitoring
- Evidently Documentation
- Evidently AI Blog - Machine Learning in Production
- Evidently AI - Community & Support
- Emeli Dral - How Your ML Model Will Fail and How to Prepare for It - YouTube
- Emeli Dral: The day after deployment: how to set up your model monitoring - YouTube
- Is My Data Drifting? Early Monitoring for Machine Learning Models in Production | PyData Global 2021 - YouTube
- Monitoring Machine Learning Systems in Production - YouTube