This week I spoke with Emmanuel Ameisen, a data scientist and ML engineer currently based at Stripe. Emmanuel also wrote an excellent O'Reilly book called "Building Machine Learning Powered Applications", a book I find myself often returning to for inspiration and that I was pleased to get the chance to reread in preparation for our discussion.
Emmanuel has previously worked at Insight Data Science where he was involved in mentoring and guiding dozens of data scientists who were working on building their ML portfolio projects. He brings a wealth of experience to the table and I'm really excited to present our conversation to you.
- Emmanuel Ameisen (@mlpowered) / Twitter
- Emmanuel Ameisen | LinkedIn — ML Engineer at Stripe, years of experience in Data Science. Author of Building Machine Learning Powered Applications published by O’Reilly (bit.ly/mlpowered). Previously Head of AI at Insight where I led over 100 applied ML projects.
- AI in Industry - Lessons from 50+ Companies and Example Projects - YouTube
- Continuous Deployment of Critical ML Applications
- Building Machine Learning Powered Applications: Going from Idea to Product: Ameisen, Emmanuel: 9781492045113: Amazon.com: Books
- fast.ai · Making neural nets uncool again