In this episode, I'm really happy to be able to continue the dialogue we've been having with our users and community around the role of data annotation and labeling in MLOps.
We were lucky to get to talk to Iva Gumnishka, the founder of Humans in the Loop. They are an organisation that provides data annotation and collection services. Their teams are primarily made up of those who have been affected by conflict and now are asylum seekers or refugees.
Iva has a ton of experience working with annotation and has seen how different companies build this into their production machine learning lifecycles. We're continuing to work on a feature that will allow you to do this as part of your MLOps workflow when using ZenML, and I welcome any feedback you might have on the back of this podcast or the articles we've been publishing on the ZenML blog.
- Humans in the Loop | Image annotation for ethical AI
- Blog | Humans in the Loop
- 10 of the best open-source annotation tools for computer vision 2022 | Humans in the Loop
- zenml-io/awesome-open-data-annotation: Open Source Data Annotation & Labeling Tools
- Need an open-source data annotation tool? We’ve got you covered! | ZenML Blog
- How to get the most out of data annotation | ZenML Blog
- Foundation | Humans in the Loop
- Your Data Needs a Human Touch. The story of Iva Gumnishka, a Bulgarian… | by Antoaneta Manko | womenintechglobal | Medium