Open-Source MLOps with Matt Squire
March 31st, 2022
47 mins 41 secs
About this Episode
This week I spoke with Matt Squire, the CTO and co-founder of Fuzzy Labs, where they help partner organisations think through how best to productionise their machine learning workflows.
Matt and FuzzyLabs are also behind the Awesome Open Source MLOps GitHub repo where you can find all the options for an open-source MLOps stack of your dreams.
Matt has been an enthusiastic early supporter of the work we do at ZenML so it was really amazing to get to talk to him and get his take based on the many experiences he's had seeing how ML is done out in the field.
- Matt Squire | LinkedIn
- Open Source MLOps - Fuzzy Labs
- fuzzylabs/awesome-open-mlops: The Fuzzy Labs guide to the universe of open source MLOps
- Evidently AI - Open-Source Machine Learning Monitoring
- Data Version Control · DVC
- Blog - Fuzzy Labs
- The Road to Zen: getting started with pipelines - Fuzzy Labs
- The Road to Zen: running experiments - Fuzzy Labs
- Guides to MLOps - Fuzzy Labs