Our guest this week is Ines Montani, co-founder and CEO of Explosion, a company based out of Berlin that produce tools that you probably know and love like Spacy, a Python Natural Language Processing library and Prodigy, a data annotation tool.
I've always found Ines to be personally inspiring in the work that she and her team produce as well as how they present themselves to the world, so it was a real pleasure to get to dive into the weeds as to exactly how that happens. We also discuss how NLP works in production, what reproducibility means for ML projects and much more.
- Explosion · Makers of spaCy, Prodigy, and other AI and NLP developer tools
- Software · Explosion
- spaCy · Industrial-strength Natural Language Processing in Python
- explosion/spaCy: 💫 Industrial-strength Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python
- Prodigy · An annotation tool for AI, Machine Learning & NLP
- Live Demo · Prodigy · An annotation tool for AI, Machine Learning & NLP
- Thinc · A refreshing functional take on deep learning
- explosion/thinc: 🔮 A refreshing functional take on deep learning, compatible with your favorite libraries
- ines/spacy-course: 👩🏫 Advanced NLP with spaCy: A free online course
- "Let Them Write Code" - Keynote - Ines Montani - YouTube